Sebuah tulisan perpisahan dari teman jauh di seberang sana...
Banyak arti yang tersingkap dari tulisan-tulisan di bawah ini..
"Thank you very Much! See you in Sgpore! All The Best"
"Thanks for everything ya... gonna miss you guys. hope to see you again. Take care."
"I love every one in SMANSA, i will miss you all. Thanks Luthfil for everything"
"Terima Kasih ya! I will miss everyone for sure! hope to see you guys soon"
and this, "HAHA!! Aku akan rindu dengan kamu. HAHA!"
"going to miss you a lot.. thank you for everything... Love all of you a lot.."
Its fun message, hahaha "Jaga diri baek2x Blajar rajen2x! TC!!"
"I will really miss everybody and thanks you very much for everything you've done for us"
This is the good hand writes "Thanks so much for every thing. I am gonna miss you and everuone in SMA 1 Negeri SUbang! Do keep in touch. Onces again missing a part of me"
"Hey! I will miss you. I have fun eating with you last night and thank for the food. Thank for every thing"
i miss u all...
Thank you for all...
see u nex time...
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar